Monday, September 1, 2014

Chinese 2nd graders

Wow. That was harder then I thought it would be. Chinese kids like to speak English and I could tell that they just wanted to impress me. And because of that they would yell at me saying, "teacher, teacher look at me!!" Class was very loud.

I had a great lesson plan with props and such. But, It felt like I didn't get through it all. Tomorrow will go a little better. After the first day we all looked like zombies walking to dinner. And the worst part about that was we all knew what our dinner would be. Not good. Chinese cafeteria food is pretty interesting. I never know what I am eating. There is always some strange meat, rice, and tofu. Yum.

But, on the flip side I did eat my first moon pie today and that was great! I had a dessert one and a meat one.  We also went grocery shopping and I got fruit!

 I am super tired tonight. So, I think that is going to be all I will write about my first day teaching. What a day. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment