Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Photos...

These pictures are of me and Syster Gotberg on our trip to visit Ade in Storå. Every friday we travel to Storå- like an hour away and visit Ade- a recent convert and he usually has his friends come over to his house and we teach a couple of people every week. But, this week no one came to teach, so we got to know Ade better and walked around by a pretty lake. He is a great guy.

Life is grand!

Love, Talisa!




Everybody email me at talisa.vistaunet@myldsmail.net I love getting mail. I may not respond personally, but you can read my blog and see what I'm doing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talisa!! I'm so excited for you. Sweden is beautiful, isn't it? And the people are so nice. I'm glad to hear the language is coming. It's a tough one. Good thing you're smart. You'll be good for Sweden - your warmth and fun and delight in everything good. They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete