Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miracle Week


WOWOWOW!

The past couple of days have been insane. Ever since Syster Jacobs arrived here we have been very busy. It seems like we don´t even have time to think. Haha. I seriously am in Heaven. Syster Jacobs is so much like me that it is sometimes quite scary. Haha.

We really work well together. I can tell that we are going to see a lot of success here in Gävle together. We had 22 teaches last week- the highest I have had since coming on my mission and we already have 2 baptismal dates!!! One for April 7th and one for April 14th. Yippee!!

Sunday was an amazing day. The branch loves Syster Jacobs and we had a fun lunch after church and we really got to know the branch members better. I feel very blessed to be able to be here. We had one of our investigator families come to church on Sunday and they loved it. The 14 year old daughter wants to get baptized on April 7th! My birthday weekend. I am so happy.

I have a HUGE testimony of just opening your mouth. Syster Jacobs and I have been doing that all last week and we have been getting so very blessed because of it. We have obtained nine new phone numbers and all of them seem pretty interested in learning more about the gospel. I know that the second harvest is real and we are lucky enough to be a big part of it.







I am sorry - we seriously have been very busy these past couple of days so that today we don't have much time to write emails. So sorry. Just know that I am thinking of all of you and I send my love and birthday wishes to Aspen and Ann! I love them so much.


I love missionary life.

Well, I love you all. Sorry my time is short. Enjoy . And that is super cool that you went to Syster Jenson's homecoming!! I love it. I promise next weeks email will be much better and much longer. Enjoy the pictures.

Love, Talisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment