Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nästa station Gävle.


Our matching skirts from H & M.


Well hello again! The past couple of days have been a blur. Holy cow. I got transfered yesterday to Gävle. I moved from the furthest South sisters area to the furthest North sisters area. As I write this I am still in shock. It feels so unreal. And I am now back with Syster Jenson. I was companions with her in Göteborg with Syster Juker. She goes home in one month and then President Newell told me that I will be training again then. Wow. It is amazing to me how fast things can change.

This past week has been one of the BEST weeks ever! We had so much to do. It was amazing how busy we were and the Elders were very impressed at how many teaches we had set up. I was only in Karlskrona for one month, but I feel like I did a lot there. At least I hope so. We have plans to start up Swedish class on Thursday night, calling referrals, meeting with members and actually sharing a lesson, and doing teaches within 30 to 40 minutes.

Syster Francis is an amazing missionary. I have total faith that she will continue to do great work there in Karlskrona with Syster Winterton. Miracles will keep happening. I just know it. Right now I am feeling a little bummed about being in a new place again. But I know everything happens for a reason. And I have faith that my Heavenly Father knows exactly what is best for me and He knows where all of His missionaries need to be.

I am so grateful for the chance I had to start to train Syster Francis. I don't think she will ever realize how much good she did for me. I love that girl. Luckily last week we both got the same skirt from H&M so that is our companion ship unity item.

The computer is going to kick me off soon, but I will be able to sign back in so the rest of my email will be coming in a minute...


Love, Talisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment