Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photos...






These pictures are from the past week. The first one is when we played mini golf with the YSA's for FHE. It was way fun and I totally lost. Haha. Some things will never change...like not being good at mini golf. Haha. The other pictures are from downtown Örebro! From June 11 to September 11 the whole city has been turned into ART city. I LOVE IT!!! There are 67 art installations throughout the city. Like the shovel, van full of rocks, and an airplane in the water by the castle! So rad. I was meant to live in Sweden.


Today the Elders in our district are coming into town to play with us and see all the art. So, we just came real fast to look at emails.. I will do my major email later today. But, just know that I love you all! And it looks like life is good. I am so glad that the Lord is blessing you all. I will continue to be the best missionary I can. That is super cool that you met my new Mission President!! I am very excited to meet them!! Ahhhh.


Love, ya! and I will write more later. Peace.

-Talisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment