Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello Family!!

So, I just realized I don't have everyone's email...like Corryn and Serina's. I will have the chance to email every Wednesday for 30 mins. Man, I miss you guys like crazy!

My district is very jealous of me. I get the most letters. I have gotten something every single day! I really do have the BEST family and friends. Today I will be writing letters back to everyone. Meredith Blackburn has sent me a letter and rice krispy treats.

The MTC is a crazy place. There are 2,000 missionaries here at once and the Spirit is amazing. The first couple of days were rough, but I made it through the first week and now it is all starting to fly by. The swedish is actually coming along and I am very grateful for all the prayers I feel from home. I have never prayed so much in all my life. I can tell that while at the MTC I will be able to learn a lot.

Here are answers to some of the questions you asked:
1. I have two companions and they are both great! They are both from Northern California! Sister Detinne-Cassel (Jessica - you met her) and Sister Juker. We all have very strong personalities and sometimes I think I will go crazy. It's hard, but I am really learning a lot from them. We are like Charlie's Angels - red hair, brown hair and me, the blonde!

2. We have six in our district - 3 elders and 3 sisters.

3. P-day is on Wednesdays! I am LOVING p-day. We have a lot of free time and then we do laundry and go to the temple! Then we have class at 7pm.

My brain is totally gone right now...I have a feeling that I will be more in depth when I actually write letters. Tell people to email me! talisa.vistaunet@myldsmail.net
I LOVE you all and I am so grateful for all the LOVE from home.

I have realized that I can wear a lot more clothing than I thought I could. Please send me my skinny jeans, purple Vans and my black and white mod shoes. I will purchase some cute clothes in Sweden once I get there. We really have no way to send pictures...so I will figure something out, I promise.

Well, time is a tickin' and I miss you all!
LOVE, Talisa
Aka: Sister Vistaunet

No comments:

Post a Comment