Tuesday, September 16, 2014

District conference in shanghai

What a great weekend!! I was very blessed to attend district conference in China this weekend. While at the conference I came to realize how blessed we are to be able to meet as saints in China. To be able to have a meeting that big in mainland China is a miracle. I know Heavenly Father is watching out for His saints all over the world. I love the gospel!

I got the chance to stay with the wonderful Hayden's and attend the conference with them. I can see why my parents are such good friends with them. They emulate the spirit of Christ and their home felt so good. I am so grateful for good people all over the world. Elder Toronto from the Seventy spoke to us. My favorite message was that of feeling at "home" wherever you are living. Bring the spirit with you wherever you go.

Because of the conference we didn't really get the chance to see any of Shanghai. So I am already planning a trip back to visit the Hayden's sometime in November or December. I did get to visit a neat little old water town called Qibao. That was fun and it was there that I got myself those cute Chinese shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment