Monday, January 16, 2012

Pictures from our first adventures in Karlskrona



The picture above, with the dome, is also a church in the square. It is Heligatrefaldighetskyran - also known at Church of the Holy Trinity or German Church (1709). They were both designed by the same architect who built the royal palace in Stockholm.

Here are a couple of pictures from our first adventures in Karlskrona. Yippee! I promise I will take more awesome pictures. It looks like the work is ready to take off here.

I have been studying courage lately in the scriptures and reading a lot in Jesus the Christ. I have come to the conculsion that in order to have courage we first have to have faith. Faith leads to action. And in order to be active you have to courage.


I would love it if someone would keep me updated with pictures of Corryn's belly. I am sad that I am missing that whole process. It will be fun to come home to a new nephew. I will be an Aunt. Wow. So, keep me updated. I hope school goes well for everyone this semester. I love you.

Love,
Talisa

No comments:

Post a Comment