Monday, November 14, 2011

Hey everyone!

Go to the temple often! Life is good and just so much better when we attend the temple often and do missionary work there. Every time you go you are being a missionary! So, thank you for helping with the work. After all, there is a lot of work to be done.

Right now I am listening to some Christmas music that is on the computer here at the church and it is wonderful! My love for the Swedish language is HUGE! A couple of weeks ago I started reading the Book of Mormon in Swedish and I have seen a huge difference in my language skills. It really amazes me how much I can understand now. The hardest part for me is speaking it. The pronunciation. Yuck. But, I am going to get it.


Funky lampshade.

Eating at KFC.

Very cool store!

Awesome wallets out of vintage fabric. Which one should I buy?

This past week I broke down and bought these shoes that I really liked. They are amazing and I can totally wear them as a missionary. I did and they are very comfortable.

I miss everyone so much! Tell everyone hello for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment