Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SHORT.

Hello everyone!
I am so sorry but this week we are in a rush because we are heading to Stockholm for p-day! We decided this about an hour ago and have been rushing like crazy to get everything done. Wow.. stressed. Our train leaves in 20 minutes! Ah.. this week was good and hard. That is what missionary work is all about. I will write you a real letter on the train ride to Stockholm today.

Alex and Lynns wedding!!! I was thinking about them all day on Saturday! They looked so great in the photo you sent and I can't wait to see more pictures! And Congrats to Alex Probert and her mission call!!! That is so rad! You will love it Alex! I am so happy that I decided to come on a mission.

This week was great with our investigator who is getting baptized! We taught the ten commandments and word of wisdom and law of chasity and he said he would follow them all. We can see his life changing so much, right before our eyes. I love the gospel and I know it's true. He actually gave us his cigarettes and lighter! It was a very amazing missionary moment. He will be getting baptized the end of July! We are very excited and the work is moving forward.

We have found that all three of us love to sing and we actually sound pretty good together so we have been singing at some old folks homes to some invesitagtors and members. It is lovely.

Something that I started in the MTC was writing down a miracle a day and it is amazing to look back at those miracles and see how blessed I have been. Look for a miracle a day and you will be amazed at what happens. It has changed my life to be able to see the good and focus on the good rather than the bad. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and me. I have felt His love many times.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! And I will send pictures next week.. no time. Sorry.

Love, Talisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment