Monday, May 16, 2011

Orebro is rockin!

Hello again!

I can't believe another week has passed us by. Today for P-day we are traveling into Stockholm for fun! A bunch of the Elders are getting together to play American football... yuck. But luckliy Sister Detinne-Cassel and her companion will be there too. So we will go on splits and me and Sister Detinne-Cassel will go shopping!! I am very excited. It is a 2 hour train ride into Stockholm... so I will be writing letters and such. So, my time is short on email today. We have a train to catch!

Last week was good and hard. Surprise! I think every week I will end up saying the same thing. We had our first district meeting with 2 other elders in Västerås. That was fun and Elder Nelson talked about setting goals and how important it is to set them. He has no idea how much I needed to hear that. It was a really good meeting. We also ate lunch at a sweet buffet place there. Man, do I love Sweden!!

This week I met another one of our investigators... named Ronny. He is a total Rockabilly! The Lord knew that I needed some one to talk music with. Haha. He is super nice and has a major pompador. When we were walking up to him, I was thinking, no way is this our investigator!! I love it. He seems pretty interested and we will be meeting with him this week. He loves Elvis and so do I! I think I will learn Swedish so I can talk to him and more of the people my age.

The pictures I sent this week were of us in downtown Örebro. The castle is sweet. Life is getting better each day and church yesterday was very good. I could understand more and I talked to almost everyone! I love mission life. Oh, yeah we have dinner at a member's house at least 3 times a week. Which I love. We always leave a spiritual thought. I have not yet given it, but I think this week I will! Oh, and I got both of the letters from you! Thank you! It takes about 5 days for mail to get here. Not bad.

Well, I love you all! Listen to some real music for me! Maybe some ABBA. Haha.

Love, Talisa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment