Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The time has come.


My family and I on Feb. 27, 2011

During the past couple of days I have felt so loved. When I spoke in church on Sunday, I have never felt so happy and loved. I would like to thank all my dear family and friends for supporting me on this new adventure in my life!!

Now onto the list.
  • Make a music compilation that I can listen to while on my mission and not go crazy without MY music. Done! With the help of my wonderful Dad.
  • Finish my video project. Almost done. My dad will be working on the finishing touches.
  • Visit friends I have not seen in a long time. Done. I visited so many people that I love.
  • Work on a final education portfolio. Haha. Oops.. I started on this one.
  • Go to the temple with my friends. Yes done and done. I had the chance to go a couple of times with the people I love.
  • Print off some college pictures and scrapbook. Well.. thought about it.
  • Throw a couple of parties!! Yes! And I think my mom will miss them. Haha.
  • Finish reading the Book of Mormon. Almost. This will be done in the MTC.
  • Live in the moment and enjoy all my free time! YES!! It's been good.

All I can say is, SWEDEN here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment