Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Talisa’s List of the Best Albums of 2010!

At the start of each new year I always come up with a list of my favorite albums that have come out that past year. If you have not listened to these wonderful albums, please do. Because they are great! I usually try to just have ten on my list but I couldn't forget Kate Nash, thus I have eleven. The listing is not in order of how much I like them.

As you read my list, think of your own and share them. Enjoy music!

  1. Guster- Easy Wonderful

Favorite track - “Do what you want”

  1. The Futureheads- The Chaos

Favorite track – “ Heartbeat Song”

  1. Ed Harcourt- Lustre

Favorite track – “Do As I Say Not As I Do”

  1. The Drums- The Drums

Favorite track - “ Let’s Go Surfing”

  1. Devo- Something for Everybody

Favorite track - “What We Do”

  1. Chumbawamba- ABCDEFG

Favorite track - “ Ratatatay”

  1. The Weepies- Be My Thrill

Favorite track - “ I Was Made for Sunny Days”

  1. The Vespers- Tell Your Mama

Favorite track - “ Cottonfield”

  1. The School- Loveless Unbeliever

Favorite track - “ Hoping and Praying”

  1. The Pipettes- Earth Vs The Pipettes

Favorite track - “ Stop the Music”

  1. Kate Nash- My Best Friend is You

Favorite track - “ Do-Wah-Doo”


No comments:

Post a Comment